Math Newsletter

Friday, September 9, 2016

Bucket Fillers

Friday is our day we "fill our buckets", but unfortunately we were unable to do it this Friday (we were working on our library skill from the end of related arts until the bell rang). So, I figured I would share them with you.

Image result for bucket fillers


1. I would like to fill Samantha's bucket by saying thank you for inviting me to the peanut-free table.
-From Piper

2. I would like to fill Maya's bucket by saying she is always making me laugh and smile. She's funny.
-From Samantha

3. I would like to fill Maya's bucket by saying she is a stand up leader.
-From ???

4. I would like to fill Tessa's bucket by saying she is helpful, kind, beautiful, and smart. I love you Tessa.
-From ???

5. I would like to fill Piper's bucket by saying I think your hair is pretty.
-From ???

6. I would like to fill Kayla S.'s bucket by saying she is always making me smile.
-From ???

7. I would like to fill Joshua's bucket by saying you are a good friend.
-From ???

8. I would like to fill Tessa's bucket by saying she is a very nice friend to me.
-From Maddyn

9. I would like to fill Liana's bucket by saying when I fell down she helped me back up. She's great.
-From Samantha

10. I would like to fill Kayla S.'s bucket by saying she helped me when my arm was hurt.
-From ???

11. I would like to fill Piper's bucket by saying when I as sad, she asked me if I was okay. She makes me feel good. She's so nice, kind, and loving and sweet.
-From Samantha

12. I would like to fill Kayla F.'s bucket by saying she invited me to the peanut free table.
-From Piper

13. I would like to fill Mrs. Rojas's bucket by saying she teached me so much.
-From ???

14. I would like to fill Joshua's bucket by saying he always helps me with math, reading, and morning work.
-From Evan Rasso

15. I would like to fill Piper's bucket by saying she needs to get well soon with her sprained arm and we can play again.
-From ???

16. I would like to fill Chase's bucket by saying thank you for getting my bookbag.
-From Piper

17. I would like to fill Kayla S.'s bucket by saying she hugged me when there was a snake in the hallway. She helped me stop crying.
-From Samantha

18. I would like to fill Davia's bucket by saying she helped me do a backbend walkover.
-From ???

19. I would like to fill Andy's bucket by saying he let me read his book.
-From ???

20. I would like to fill Davia's bucket by saying she walked me to school.
-From ???

21. I would like to fill Liana's bucket by saying she teaches me to use the book.
-From Piper

22. I would like to fill Evan R.'s bucket by saying thank you for letting me borrow your book.
-From Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment