Math Newsletter

Friday, December 16, 2016

Happy Holidays!!

Thank You Thank You Thank You

First and foremost, let me say thank you for the wonderful gifts that I received this week. I loved each and everyone one of them. From the festive cards to the gifts, your kindness and generosity have truly melted my heart. The class gift was awesome as well and had a gift card from my favorite store, Lerner's. I am truly blessed to be able to work with such wonderful families!! Thank you so much!!

Secondly, I had parents to come and volunteer today to help with the cute holiday craft from the PTO. The students decorated a cupcake to make it look like a penguin. They were really cute. Thank you to Mrs. Rasso for organizing everything this afternoon. I need to thank her helpers who came out as well: Mrs. Harris, Mrs. Izzard (Justin's grandmother), Mrs. Brown, Mrs. Johnson, and Mrs. Nagao. The craft was a success and thank you to all of the treat bags that were sent in: Mrs. Amerson (Madyn's grandmother), Mrs. Harris, Mrs. Linton, and Mrs. Viera. Hopefully, I sent 22 smiling faces home.





No comments:

Post a Comment